Friday, August 22, 2008

My Cute Kids

A couple of days ago, John and I were asking Gray to do something and he said "whatever guys". I had no idea where this came from but just today we were watching Alvin and the Chipmunks for the hundredth time and Alvin says it in the beginning of the movie. Gray also says "Oh my gosh" and acts all dramatic but unfortunately that comes from me.
Layla is now starting to crawl or should I say slide on all fours. She is very cautious and girlish about it. It makes me laugh. I love my kids. Here are more pics for your enjoyment.



This is a picture Gray colored in Primary. John is worried that this is the future look of our family. Pretty scary!

6 comments:

Shera said...

The pictures are way cute and hopefully you guys won't look like that haha!

Aubrie said...

Wow your kids are growing up so fast...Gray looks like a totally different kid since we last saw him! They are too cute!!

The Johnson Family said...

So cute!! I wonder where they get it from! Hope you guys are doing great and I'll give you my number as soon as I get one! We are moving to Indiana as we speak- thank heavens for wireless internet huh or this ride would be even more boring!

Becca said...

Oh man, I miss you guys! Layla is so big and soo cute! I love the bite mark, ouch and the pinky knarly! I would have loved to take x-rays of that for you! I really want to come visit because now that your on the scene i'm having Jenkins withdrawls!

Diana & CJ said...

Love the family photo but most of all I love that you are blogging. It will be such a fun way to keep in touck & peek in on your family from time to time. It was good to hear from you.

April Leydsman Mason said...

Deidre....

Hi it's April your old old roommate from Cedar. I found your blog through Keish and Wades. I can't believe you guys have 2 kids. Wow, how time flies. If you are interested you can check out our blog at masonian.blogspot.com. Tell John I said hi and it looks like all is going well for you guys.
Hope to hear from you soon.