Wednesday, July 9, 2008

OCD?

So, I am a little worried about my obsessive son Gray. He has to have order even with his toys; footballs in one compartment (the chair), animals and 4-wheeler in another. I think he justifies the 4-wheeler in with the animals because he runs them over with it. Notice how he has all of his animals in a row reading his book. I would like to say that I don't know where he gets this but obviously I do. Or we all can just pretend that it's from John.
















He sure is cute though!




3 comments:

Aubrie said...

hahaha that is hilarious! Trevor does the same thing with his cars..he gets so mad if they get bumped out of the line up! Lets hope its a phase:)

Irka and Andre said...

Hey! How cute your kids are! Maybe you could send your little boy over...it's really messy here right now. We don't have much time to clean everything up right now cause school is finally coming to an end for us!
Say hi to everyone!

The Johnson Family said...

I am SO glad that I ran into you! Especially before we moved. Now we can keep in touch blogging! Your family is so cute-- I am so happy for you. Check out our blog for all our craziness! Love ya! Dev