Wednesday, September 24, 2008

TAGGED!!!

Okay Dev, this ones for you!
1.Where did you meet your husband?
John and I met at SUU-he was friends with my friends and I was friends with his. The rest is history.

2.How long did you date before you got married?
About a year and a half. We were engaged in March and married in June.

3.How long have you been married?
Five amazing years.

4.What does he do that surprises you?
He still compliments me EVERYDAY, even when I look like poop. Oh, and he has always kissed me and the kids before he leaves for work, even when we are sleeping. I love that.

5.What is your favorite feature of his?
John has nice muscular legs not chicken legs and I love his broad shoulders. Very sexy!

6.What is your favorite quality of his?
Where do I begin. He's loyal, he loves his kids and wife and truly makes his life about us. He loves and lives the gospel and teaches me. He is crazy funny and sometimes we just sit around and laugh together. He is friends with everyone and easy going so with my sometimes uptight personality we make the perfect couple.

7.Does he have a nickname for you?
Deids, sweet Deids, dirty Deids (AC/DC), and Deirdra Ann when I'm in trouble.

8.What is his favorite food?
Anything, but he really likes pork chops and curry chicken.

9.What is his favorite sport?
Football.

10.When and where was your first kiss?
It was just after we first started dating and we kissed while watching a movie in my college apartment.

11.What is your favorite thing to do as a couple?
Literally doing anything together but probably snowboarding and watching movies. There are other things but I won't mention them on this blog :)

12.Do you have any children?
Two-a handsome son and a beautiful daughter!

13.Does he have any hidden talents?
Most of our close friends know but John is an awesome impersonator. He has me laughing so hard sometimes I think I could pee my pants.

14.How old is he?
He'll be thirty-two in December.

15.Who said I love you first?
Definitely John-It was a couple of months after he said it that I finally did. Sorry babe!

16.What is his favorite music?
He loves everything. Hard rock, hip-hop, but he doesn't really love country. I think the guys at work are working on that one.

17.What do you admire most about him?
That he is a family man first and foremost.

18.What is his favorite color?
Maybe blue, although I don't think he really has one.

19.Will he read this?
If I turn on the computer and sit him down in front of it, or if I read this to him which I will.

20.Who do you tag?
Shera, Keish, Heidi, Aubrie, and Mandy-give us the goods!

3 comments:

The Johnson Family said...

I love it!! What a good guy, perfect for my Deidre Ann! You guys are awesome!
Deid- I totally forgot that you go natural too! That makes me so happy, I must say that I am not surprised though. No wonder we became such good friends so fast down at SUU- we both kick a little ass!! (oops no swearing in the blog world- oh well you know me!)
Love you guys

Heidi said...

Hey Deid..tickets for twilight are on sale now!!! go to fandango.com You probably already knew about this but if not here you go! By the way how are ya?

Becca said...

Very cool. P.s. we're planning a "rollerskating" b-day bash for johnny and I (and John) on Dec 20th if you dudes want to come up! It's going to be a B La ST! Also, still waiting to see those race pics! :) Miss you guyz!