Tuesday, October 28, 2008

dimples-n-daisies

So the last time that I blogged was litterally a month ago, not good I know. But Shera and I have started a new business and we have been quite busy. Our new business is dimples-n-daisies and we make little girl hairbows, tutu's, nursing covers (obviously for moms), beanies, ect. We have worked really hard and our proud of our products. We would really appreciate it if you would all add our button to your own blogs. The instructions are on our website at www.dimples-n-daisies.blogspot.com Please check us out! Also, if you are interested, we do "bow-parties" and if you would like to host, you get a $30 credit to buy whatever product you would like. Thanks to all of you who have already ordered from dimples-n-daisies!!!!

3 comments:

The Johnson Family said...

Awesome! I need one of those nursing covers! I will be ordering ASAP since all this baby boy does is eat!! Thanks for your sweet comments- you know how much I love you. Congrats on your business!

Heidi said...

Hey I was wondering what happened to you. It sounds like you have been way busy that's great. I did not know you were doing this fun business, I would have waited. I just bought a bunch of flowers for Keaten, But I need some new beanies. So I will check them out. I am happy to say I do not need a nursing cover but when I was nursing, I always wanted one. And this would be a great gift for expecting moms!

I have not ordered my tickets yet, we are still trying to figure out if we are going on Fri. or Sat. However I did order a new Cullen Baseball Hoodie to wear to the movie. (how pathetic am I)

Diana & CJ said...

Way to go, that is awesome! I will totally add the button to my page.