Sunday, November 23, 2008

Twilight!!!

Last weekend was mom's night out and we had so much fun! We left on Friday at 1:00 and headed to American Fork. We went shopping and ate at the Olive Garden and then headed to the Twilight movie at 10:00. We had mixed feelings about the movie as you can tell from the picture (Thumbs up or thumbs down). But I lOVED IT!!! I seriously forgot about comparing the movie to the book, because I knew it would never live up to my expectations if I did, and just enjoyed my night out. We got a motel for Friday and went shopping ALL day Saturday. We were also able to hit the Moonlight Madness sale at Gardner Village. If you have never been-you are missing out. We shopped so long that we didn't make it home until close to 11:00 on Saturday. Did I mention how much I love my husband who stayed at home all weekend long and didn't have a come-apart at my excessive shopping.

3 comments:

Shera said...

I loved it!!! I want to see it again! I stole your pictures, hope ya don't mind!

Diana & CJ said...

I too had thumbs up & one down. But I would stil watch it again.

Becca said...

I loved the movie too! All of those Haters don't know what they're missing :) Howz the bow biz? Johnny and I are having a BIG Birthday Bash Fri. Dec.19th from 10:30p-12:30a. It would be fun if you guys could come and we could celebrate John's TOO!! I miss your faces :)